Partners from Poland, Italy, Turkey, Greece participated together in an ETWINNING EUROPEAN PROJECT for which our school has been awarded a National Quality Label and EUROPEAN QUALITY LABEL as well!!!
We wanted to raise awareness of the healthy life importance and boost pupils language, cooperation, communication and ICT skills.
1. The first activity is dedicated to our INTRODUCTIONS. It will include several tasks and interactive activities so as to know one another better. You can introduce yourselves by uploading a picture of your classes and pupils and introductory greetings.We can put these photos in the Project Journal. It would be nice to take a photo of the whole group of pupils who are going to participate. Introduction PADLET is meant both the teachers and the pupils, so feel free to show them how to do it in class and you can do it together. In the Padlet we give general info about us, age, profession, likes, dislikes, hobbies, favourite school subjects…
The first activity includes:
a) MEET MY SCHOOL AND MY CLASS – you can upload different materials here that you think will present you and your class and school and the way you learn. This can be done by presenting posters, photos, videos,drawings, presentations. This activity should last from 1st to 15th March.
b) FUNNY AVATARS – The second sub-activity is related to our routine eating and exercising habits.We would talk about it through funny avatars telling us about our good or not so good habits that we should change. Use VOKi to make them. It is fun activity and it does not take much time to finish. Deadline for this activity would be 20th March.
2. The second activity would be a SURVEY using google forms, to show the current habits and lifestyles of ours and our pupils so we can compare the RESULTS OF THE SURVEY in the end of the project and see what kind of improvments we made in our lifestyles and what we have learnt. This activity is to be finished by the 1st April. (not a joke!)
3. The third activity will show how we understand HEALTHY LIFESTYLE: by making a POSTER for our project and choosing and voting for the one we like the most. Later we can print it and put it on our school or classroom walls to inform parents and other pupils and colleagues about our activites. We can use www,canva.com for this activity, it is fast, easy, and looks amazing when printed. I tried it! Also under this activity we will do the VOICE THREAD , where we will give our associations related to what makes a healthy life for us. This is an interactive activity for all the pupils and teachers working on the same space. This activity should be finished till 10th April.
4. The forth activity is related to HEALTHY FOOD. Pupils make presentations, drawings, videos, photo collage about healthy food and drinks, their healthy effects on our body and mind, give healthy recipes which we will try and discuss in the video conference later on. For this activity we can use EMAZE, PREZI, ANIMOTO, KIZOA, MAGISTO, E-BOOKS…Theactivity should be finished by 25th April.
5. The fifth activity is PROTECT OUR WORLD activity and it will include exchanging cards made out of recycled paper and other different activities to celebrate the Earth Day (which is on 22nd April), as well as those activities connected generally with environmental protection. Each of the schools will choose the way to present what they have done related to the topic. Pupils will be able to answer the ENVIRONMENTAL QUIZ questions and see how green they are. Experiences will be presented during video conferences, on twinspace, school sites….This activity should be finished by 10th May.
6. The sixth activity is to be dedicated to EXERCISING, relaxation, free time activites which help our pupils feel better and reduce stress. We can presents them on the previuosly mentioned ways. We can also consult an expert about specific exercises for pupils at a specific age. Pupils can make a FLYER informing others about the exercising activities in schools and inviting them to work out together. This activity should be finished by 30th May. WE will also learn how to say the project title in our partners languages which we will exchange during the live meetings.
7. The 7th activity will be reports about our VIDEO CONFERENCES with materials recorded during them.
8. The 8th activity is EVALUATION AND DISSEMINATION. It will include ways of promoting this kind of work and ways of how we informed the public , our schools and parents about what we have done. We will also summerize the results and improvements we have made working on this project. We will have the PADLET where we can leave our comments and talk about our impressions while working on the project. Pupils will also talk about the advantages of E-Twinning. The evaluation is to be worked on in the month of June. The project is to be finished by the end of June.
YOU CAN SEE THE ACTIVITIES ON OUR WEBSITE:
OR FOR MORE DETAIL ON THE FIRST PAGE: BOOSTER- IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH!